Friday, August 20, 2010

Just Becuase

My very first Blog! yey Hi im Jane and im from the phil, the atmost flip country of the world!!! yeaa meeehn. hahaha. actually to start off with something im kinda sad right now but no worries becuase i love to write stuff on anywhere and on anything, im actually not the smart ass kid type in the classroom (quite the opposite) i just know a bunch of freakin words that i get from movies and use them in my wrtining by the way i so looove making poetries. most of the words i know at first i wouldnt even know the real meaninga id just find it sounding correctly a long with the lines ive made well anyway enough with the geeky stuff, my boyfriend who is someone really awesome started blogging here in goggle so i decided to start my own cos just like what Ive said earlier im sad :( but ill give you readers some slack for my first blog an introduction before i hit you guys up with some emo blogs laturr. :))

      Hi Im Jane Vad-ass Ery Im from the Philippines, Im Half fil and Half Indian, been bullied ever  since 1st grade turned out to be a hot chick in college. im a psycho bitch who never gets enough with what she has :)) anyway i love school and i love my course im currently taking up BS Psyche in UST a well renowned university in Philippines. I love socializing with people and most of all i love making em laugh, i dont know everything comes out naturally but what i hate the most about my self is my weakness: and this hurting someone, gosh i hate it! haha i hate it when someone feels bad and its all my fault :(. i love God and Jesus but i have some issues with the church and i self proclaimed my self and started doing the sign of the cross on the left hand but anyway i know God understands me cos he is awesome.

       Its 2:42 am im sad and full of problems in life and from this line i hop u wont get bored with me yet, hope u stay and read my poetries,  a thank you and a kiss in advance mwah! im just a simple girl with big dreams that are taller than me and i hope someday someday everything will fit perfectly , no regrets nor heart aches just plain awesomeness, Like Plain Jane- an awesome chick from the future.

I have a tattoo on my back of a butterfly and a Gemini symbol haha nothing if that sounds cool enough for you to stay and read my world.

see you later for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment