Monday, June 30, 2014

Trancelation Hill

Up the hill you can see the land
With colorful flowers and a musical band
They say you can eat honey stars or other brands
You may say it’s just wishful thinking
I’m telling you my eyes are not blinking

The land is a true paradise
All beautiful things can be your vice
You may drink nectar beer thrice
I dare not kid you for I am not full of lies

I am not a fool like how this story goes
On top of the hill they say amber grass grows

Rainbows wave like good old friends
A pot of gold on each ends

I met a shepherd who gave me a funny balloon
It burst inside my mouth as I sit beside the lagoon

A boy came skipping out of the woods
He was wearing stellar clothes and a funny hood
He says “Hold on to my hand as we ride the trancesit bus”
Without delay, we were in full blast
Up and up, I saw pink clouds
Hold on tight and feel the thrill
Before I knew it, we were up the lost Trancelation hill.

The land where colorful flowers and a musical band appear
Mermaids and girls coexist here
Past and future, oh boy! Do not fear.

Under the disco ball, gilded butterflies sparkled and danced 
They pierced my side with a candy cane lance
I woke up and I realized I was just lost, lost in trance.









No comments:

Post a Comment