Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Toking

My mind is indeed a slate,
Best be startin with non of ya faith.
Empty as shit and nothing to pitch.
I got no ideas nor some random geez.


I see a cheap ass paintin infront of me,
An empty hallway beside of me,
I told ya I aint kidding when I strart writin-nothing but drools.

This AC must be crazy,
It be cryin out like a loose car,
Chance to chase but what the fuck is she trippin?

I bet by now you be like lost in trance,
Shit you be crazy if you have not.
I captioned beach pictures with Philosophy,
But by now I should be captionin my rent cheque in.

Dont be stupid because I aint telling none about not seeing thru me.
This shit is a cycle but I aint here for the hustle.
Tussle up to add a lil talent,
Grease up to prep for a lil education,
Should I be adding my comma here now?

My last sentence was a sentence, or was it not.
Who fucking cares when you gotta pay ya own Pretzel Knots.
Dont be preachin about givin you some slack,
Girl u been growing sum hair and shit cant do none.

I be just listenin over some rap songs,
Mad white bitches be talking about resin bongs.
Ya learn to open yar mouth and end up screaming,
That shit be real cos I cant hear none of my thinking.

Shit still be lost in trancelation,
Shit still be a cuss.



Proud Author: Jane Vadassery





No comments:

Post a Comment