Monday, April 25, 2011

A new beginning

This is a new beginning for me friends, this is a new Jane. A very refreshed and positive Jane. you might find this funny after reading my former blogs. yes Ive been sad, been dramatic and been down. and now i haven't posted for a very long time. and my friend April inspired me to write again. she is also a co-blogger here in blogspot. and she is one of my closest. We've both been through a lot and at the same time we have learned a lot for the past couple of months.

                    New updates: Im so single and so ready to focus on my self from now on. Ive been really trying my best to get there and i promise you I am getting there. Ill tell more of of what happened for my next blog. for now Id just like to say how Ive missed you all. looking forward to a new start with you guys. so keep reading my blogs ! Have a nice day. Back to work! :)

2 comments:

  1. OWHS DI NGA?! HALLLOW MARSHMALLOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,,, I d0 Approve ya Jane!!! :oP Just Be Y0urself,,, Keep it up ur Amazing Gurl! You'll reach the top,,, but keep balance in everything you'll d0,,, even if y0u fall,,, get back up and f0cus higher! I wish y0u the best in life! Take care. Eric

    ReplyDelete