Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Phone got ran over.

this is not a sad entry so read on, this a blog filled with rejoice and gratefulness.of course I'm not thankful it got ran over thankful its still alive. this is a review for MOTOROLA EX128: it is sagasa resistant (run over resistant) beat that water and shock proof phones! My phone is so awesome it has hella scratches and tire marks but its as fix as a healthy phone! woohoo. I had Him at his best I didnt choose to let him be ran over but i definitely had him at his best. My phone is my boyfriend his name is Pierce cos i love that sexy name plus its so piercing haha but now im baptizing him, changing his name to "the HULK" damn you'd be so overwhelmed if you were in my place. so give those fancy phone who are as smart as Eisensteins brain and can do rpetty much everything. My phone may not have wifi but its sure sagasa proof! pierce a.k.a as "the HULK"

                           "better have him ugly than not have that pretty thang!"

Motorola Ex128 Features and Specifications

  • 3.5 mm headset jack
  • Battery : 910 mAh Li Ion
  • Bluetooth v2.1
  • Camera : 3 mega-pixel fixed focus
  • Color : Steel Gray
  • Dimensions : 107 x57 x 12.8mm
  • Display : 3.2-inch WQVGA display with 240×400 resolution
  • GPRS/EDGE
  • Internal Antenna
  • Media Format : AAC, MP3, MIDI, AAC+
  • miniUSB
  • Network : Quad band GSM
  • standby time : up to 250 hours
  • Talk time : Up to 200 minutes
  • Video Capture: MPEG4 (15fps)
  • Video Playback: H.263
  • Weight : 102 gm

No comments:

Post a Comment