Thursday, October 4, 2012

Yipee! (Under construction)

I feel so full of life right now! the reason for this is that I've been reminiscing a lot this morning, starting when we started and all I could say to sum it all up is that I was such a young confused girl. oh I miss that girl! but not in way that I want to be in that position in life again, oh no. I miss that wild funny, noisy and gross-farting young lady, Jane! So thinking about it I'd like to write a letter to Past, Present and Future Jane.

Hey Jane!

Wazzap my man? you crazy girl! how i miss our wild antics and adventures. I miss our voice-in-my-head fliptops lol were sounding crazy here, craazy indeed. You've been very very strong and I want to give you the hugest hug and at the same time I wish i could just hit you with a bat in the head so you wouldn't have to go through learning all those life lessons, but you had to, you just had. Now, you're a grown woman and I'm happy that you know what you want in life. I'm happy that you've awaken that animal and has set it to its knees and i know perfectly well that you know what I mean. I love you ever so dearly and those marks on your skin they are who you are :) and you are proud of them, never ashamed of the past, the mistakes and the unreasonable thoughts. I'm happy that you have gained self-control, well most of the times, just kidding but most of all I'm happy that little by little, you are starting to forgive yourself. You're a tiger that has been just unleashed in the wild, and I hope someday you can hopefully meet and love someone who can tame you to your heart and take good care of you. By now, we both know our stand on love: Love isn't just about boyfriends/girlfriends, its about having that god-like feeling from someone; its closest to a mothers love.

You'll be well, you'll be the coolest daughter and provider cos i know that's what you've always wanted. You'll be the most awesomest therapist in the world. Yes you can and I love you, I will always do and I will never ever let you destruct yourself again. cos if I do, I'll miss our long walks and musical performance fantasies, our humor and just simply how we see life. God has never forgotten you, he has thought of you every "jiffy" so think about him as well all time.

Till we meet again buddy! love you :*

No comments:

Post a Comment