Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pardon me, Mister.

        Been trying to sleep for the past 5 hours now :| tried reading my newest blog, caught some worng grammars i was too lazy to edit em', so please bare with me. what to write. let me see. Im currently listening to Jack Johnson while tweeting. Today was rest day, I was supposed to do a lot of things for my ojt but ended up procrastinating and watching  movies. Today I finished watching "Love in the Time of Cholera" ill write a blog about it the next time. Then next "The Social Network" let me see if im inspired enough to make a blog for that one. and next "DUE DATE" which I'm not planning to write anything about, the movie speaks for it self ha!
         Today, I was thinking about this young boy i met yesterday from my errand from my latest blog, well he isn't really that young, his about 21. When I first saw him i thought he was cute but then hated the highlights in his hair lol. I saw him starring at me most of the time. At the end of the night, he offered to give me a ride in his handsome pick up truck to wherever I was going. I said okay then, We talked the whole time, It was really funny how he asked questions about me, There was this one time, he segwayed to know if i had a boyfriend by asking like "so your boyfriend isn't mad you going out this late" and more lame segways! it was a fun ride with him. He was a good looking guy. but i thought to myself, Im not ready with any of these, not now. Im doing really good. I'm progressing. Dating isn't really an option for me now it will just lead me to hope for something i feel like wont happen but heck Jane it was just a ride stop being such a paranoid but hey you cant blame me. boys will be boys and I'm sure i can tell you a thing or two about them based on my experiences.
           I had no battery when I woke up, I was eager to charge my phone so that I could thank him, but then I was thinking, I don't want to be back here you know, focusing on unimportant things rather than keeping my eyes on the prize! I don't need a distraction right now. Anyway, I keep on pushing him away through my one word wierd texts. I dont know if Im doing the right thing. but I cant stop thinking about the butterflies when I was with him. God Im sorry, please forgive me, thank you and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment